<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004



just read and smile 





>> As I head off to Baghdad for the final weeks of my stay in Iraq,
>>> I wanted to say thanks to all of you who did not believe the
>> media. They have
>> >done a very poor job of covering everything that has happened. I'm
>> sorry that I
>> > have not been able
>> > >to visit all of you during my two week leave back home. And just
>> > so you can rest
>> > >at night knowing something is happening in Iraq that is
>> > noteworthy, I thought I'd
>> > >pass this on to you. This is the list of things that has
>> > happened in Iraq recently:
>> > >(Please share it with your friends and compare it to the version
>> > that your paper is
>> > >producing)

ok... let the party start,


by Raed in the Middle



Comments:

Post a Comment







::: to the top :::
(... home / latest posts ...)


::: to the archives & index :::

::: to the lab :::

::: to the lab-archives :::

::: to the pics :::






  • happening



  • !!! BUSH LIES !!!

    welcome too to:
    www.straatsalaat.tk
    www.streetsalad.tk
    www.nnostress.tk
    www.flikkers.tk
    www.joyco.tk
    www.keldergat.tk




    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.


    Listed on Blogwise
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?