<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004



Painted white eve 







"Painted white eve"

(eyes spilled on the floor)



… 'T was earlier this painted white eve…

…I ordered myself some real tasty beef……

…some real nice flesh…

….was sittin' alone at my table….

….Said waiter please bring me some fresh...

…alive....and do add a cable…

…So I can strangle and tear and cut out his eyes…

…..a fork will do...and the blood will spice…

….the rice that you so nicely advice….

…and maybe.. if you will... if you're able….

….you first can help me to spoon out his shit…

…If he screams…you just pull his tongue out a bit….

…and slit it with a knife...

…We’re brothers in slaughter….

.…We’ll make sure that he's still alive...

….while we’re eating his daughter….

…White and light my head became...

….Ran to the kitchen and without any shame….

…I grabbed the waiters wife…

…and stabbed her with a knife…

…I skinned the bitch alive….

…Her eyes spilled on the floor…

(what a pity)

.…Still my shoes wear traces of gore…

…I couldn’t stand nor bare the heat...

…last night was the first time that I ate human meat…

…And now I’m in need of some more….



Any volunteers ???

To be joined

to be mailed

or to be mealed

In the City





shared by : Stefanie Van de Velde. 2003






Comments:

Post a Comment







::: to the top :::
(... home / latest posts ...)


::: to the archives & index :::

::: to the lab :::

::: to the lab-archives :::

::: to the pics :::






  • happening



  • !!! BUSH LIES !!!

    welcome too to:
    www.straatsalaat.tk
    www.streetsalad.tk
    www.nnostress.tk
    www.flikkers.tk
    www.joyco.tk
    www.keldergat.tk




    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.


    Listed on Blogwise
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?