<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 02, 2005



Indig-O 



homo digital
.............
"sorry I don't have time
I've a patriotic dutyhammer in the morning
and coffeespeed to scare dustman away
I have a godly mission
I've to give a speech to MY homo dung-beetles"

homo digitalis
..............
"sorry I don't have time enough
I am an homo earth-investor,my biorythm needs a drill
Here... choose,they're good stuff man !
Do you want some pill?"

homo digit
..........
middle finger
sorry I don't have time to think 'bout anything else
"Do you like MY suit,MY cars,My yacht,My plane,My house,MY mistresses?"
"Do you like MY prefab-ulous lifestyle?"
"Do you like MY over-ruling,no scruples scrounge business?"
"Do you like ME,ME,ME?"

homo crusty
...........
"sorry I don't have time
the road gets dusty
we approach LA-Watts
I can't drive in to that
Homo Indigo
cripples there
I,I,I have no such colourful mind
Only MY, MY ,MY money on my mind
My carplate says CHEOPS,
'till the world pops"
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Homo Digit
..........
middle finger
"sorry ,I don't have time
so I bubble some craptale
in between the Champagne
My bad Cheops reputation,say crime:
tons of stones and roads's all what's left
and millions of my victims burried to suit my Cobra -theft"

homo insatiably insanitus
.........................
"Hey man,look,time for interviewing me is over & out
Get out of MY car,here..;,I drop you at the Keenthorny Grine Chicken at the corner overthere
Censored thy will be,nothing than covered good God -blessed words 'bout me,God told me in a dream I am his earth-investor,it is ME,ME,ME
Greets to your wife and try to teach your children only economically investor-pupil well
All other values to hell
swear,swear,swear

"Do you like ME,ME,ME?"
"Do you want to remember ME,ME,ME?"





shared by : wosky




Comments:

Post a Comment







::: to the top :::
(... home / latest posts ...)


::: to the archives & index :::

::: to the lab :::

::: to the lab-archives :::

::: to the pics :::






  • happening



  • !!! BUSH LIES !!!

    welcome too to:
    www.straatsalaat.tk
    www.streetsalad.tk
    www.nnostress.tk
    www.flikkers.tk
    www.joyco.tk
    www.keldergat.tk




    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.


    Listed on Blogwise
    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?